HAPPY THANKSGIVING! From My Family to Yours

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, not just because of the delicious food and enticing adult beverages, but because I get to spend it with those I love most in this world: my family. I wish you and yours a happy, healthy, and peaceful Thanksgiving. Remember to be grateful for your blessings, say "please" and "thank you," and let those you love know how much they mean to you.

Here is my family in all their wonderful glory:

Bobby, Me, Mom, Dad

My niece, Josea, & my son, Ethan
Step-granddaughter (to be), Carleigh Rebecca
My son, Ethan, my sister, Michelle, her son Nash, & my son, Adam

Adam
Me & Adam
My niece, Arissa & my nephew, Jalen (Twins!)
My niece, Devyn
Bobby, Adam, & Ethan
Ethan & his girlfriend, Morgan
Step-daughter (to be), Nicole
Bobby's Mom, Diane, & My Mom, Judy
Mom & Dad aka Judy & Fred

The Sisters: (Front) Laurie & Sharon (Back) Michelle & Debbie
Sisters & Honeys: Travis, Michelle, David, Sharon, Bobby, Debbie, Laurie, Peter

You have read this article family / Thanksgiving with the title HAPPY THANKSGIVING! From My Family to Yours. You can bookmark this page URL http://loriescorner.blogspot.com/2012/11/happy-thanksgiving-from-my-family-to.html. Thanks!