Write On Target
Home
About
Privacy
Disclaimer
Advertise
Contact
Home
»
No Category
»
Today, there are no words...
You have read this article with the title
. You can bookmark this page URL
http://loriescorner.blogspot.com/2012/12/today-there-are-no-words.html
. Thanks!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Is it Time to Stop Pursuing Publication? A Post by Jody Hedlund
As I pursue my dreams of being a published author, I often wonder if my books are meant to find their way into the public domain. I someti...
What Else Do You Do?
Many of my writer friends are multi-talented. I'm not surprised by this; I believe it goes with the territory. Creative people have a de...
SUBLIMINAL MONDAY: It's Party Time! [Writers are masochistics. Pass me a Valium]
Cue your favorite music - it's PARTY TIME! Why? Because I finished Draft #4, baby!!! [Nobody cares.] What a freaking relief that was! ...
Friday Writing Advice
I realize this isn't the most modest thing to say, but my YA novel is rocking the house! One year ago today, I was in the middle of the ...
Must See TV, I Mean Blog Post!
Please hop on over to Kae and Jon Tienstra's blog . They're literary agents located here in the great state of PA. I had the distinc...
Book Blossoming or On Working With an Editor
I've worked long and hard on my current novel, and now I'm looking forward to it blossoming in ways I never imagined. Why? Because I...
Now What? WARNING: Cliche-Infested Post Ahead!
First of all, I'M BACK!!! I needed a short break, and I appreciate you not abandoning me in the meantime. Really. Chocolate for everyone...
Two More Sleeps
"Sleeps," that's what my mom calls it. When I'm a week away from coming to visit she'll say, "I'll see you in...
Six Cats a Week, I Looooooove You or (If You Don't Like Cats, You Might Want to Skip this Post)
Kitties, Kitties Everywhere For as Far as the Eyes Can See! I've been asked by several unnamed sources to stop hiding my precious cats a...
The Four Stages of Writing
I am here, not only to entertain, but to enlighten. Hence, I give you THE FOUR STAGES OF WRITING . STAGE ONE: FIRST DRAFT When I'm writ...
Blog Archive
►
2013
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2012
(48)
▼
December
(3)
My Holiday Treasures
Today, there are no words...
Short and Sweet
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(11)
►
2011
(172)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(82)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(11)
►
2009
(134)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(16)
►
2008
(33)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(1)
Followers