27 Dreams / Sparks Fly Sometimes

27 DREAMS
I've been asked by some of my auspicious colleagues about my book. As I summed it up on Ray's blog, "Sparks Fly Sometimes" is about a rock goddess turned domestic goddess turned rock goddess. With a whole lot of other shit in between!;-)

My wonderful copy editor, Karen Carter, has told me to start a website featuring pictures and stories from back in the day. (Mid to late '80s.) Until I get to that, I thought you might enjoy a few photos from Jenny's, I mean my, days as a rock goddess. (I can hear you, so keep your laughter to a low roar.)

Pictures: Top - Crescent Wind (Pre-27 Dreams) Band Photo, My "Stevie" phase. My husband, Chuck is Frankenstein with suspenders in the middle.; me performing live; singing in a studio; during set-up before the Colorado People's Fair (notice Elvis on the drum!)

And, if you're curious to hear the music click here or here. (FYI: Our name is Karma Chain and my stage name is Jamie Keys.)
You have read this article 27 Dreams / Sparks Fly Sometimes with the title 27 Dreams / Sparks Fly Sometimes. You can bookmark this page URL http://loriescorner.blogspot.com/2009/01/27-dreams-sparks-fly-sometimes.html. Thanks!