Graduation Day

One of my favorite songs by one of my favorite bands is, "Graduate" by Third Eye Blind. (Will the song live on long after we do?)

This post will be short and sweet. My baby graduated with honors from high school last week. He's been accepted to Penn State pre-med. I'm so proud of him on so many levels, I don't know where to begin. He's kind, compassionate, generous, honest, smart, talented (plays guitar in a band), ridiculously handsome, and is an amazing son, brother (per Adam), and boyfriend (per Meghan).

Here are a few pics from the joyous event that my Mom, Dad, sister Sharon, and brother-in-law David flew out from Denver to attend. The picture of the two handsome guys are my sons Adam and Ethan:





You have read this article Graduation / Penn State / Third Eye Blind with the title Graduation Day. You can bookmark this page URL http://loriescorner.blogspot.com/2010/06/graduation-day.html. Thanks!