In Honor of the People of Japan: COUNT ME IN! - An Invitation to Contribute

This week, I'm dedicating my blog to the people of Japan. The inconceivable pain and devastation they are experiencing individually, within families, communities, and as a country is beyond my wildest comprehension.

Please take a few moments today, this week, and until Japan is restored to its' glorious, vibrant self to donate, say a prayer, meditate, or do whatever it is you feel comfortable doing to forward the healing process for our global neighbors.

If you'd like to make a monetary donation, here are a few links I've found:

Red Cross

Center for International Disaster Information

Digital Ways to Donate to Japan Disaster Relief (via FB, Twitter, Apple, Google, Zynga)

Apple iTunes

Author Maureen Johnson's SHELTERBOX

Even Lady Gaga has designed a bracelet and ALL PROCEEDS will go directly to Japan relief efforts.

HERE'S ANOTHER QUICK AND EASY WAY TO HELP:
Just write: COUNT ME IN! in the Comment Section.

To honor my commitment to
contribute as much as I can towards relief efforts in Japan, I will make a $5 contribution for every "COUNT ME IN!" comment I receive, here on my blog, my FB page, and/or on my Twitter page through this Sunday, 3/20. I invite all of you in the Social Media Communities to join me in this effort. Together, we can make a difference.

Namaste to all.
You have read this article Disaster / Japan / Lady Gaga / namaste / Red Cross with the title In Honor of the People of Japan: COUNT ME IN! - An Invitation to Contribute. You can bookmark this page URL http://loriescorner.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-honor-of-people-of-japan-count-me-in.html. Thanks!