Candy Jar

I first saw these cute DIY candy jars HERE and thought to myself, Hey that's cheap and easy, I could totally do that! So I did!


For mine I picked up a glass candlestick at the dollar store (as well as a bag of Easter chocolates!) and this pretty jar at DI (also $1).


First I spray painted the candlestick and the lid of the glass jar bright squashy yellow (not the real name of the paint color) that I had left over from THIS project. Then I used hot glue to glue the jar to the top of the candlestick. (most people use E6000 but I didn't have any)




As you might be able to tell, I have a slight obsession with bright pink right now so when my yellow jar asked for some spicen' up I new just what sweet love she needed!


Then I gave her a nice, comfy home on the mantel. (Subway art from LollyJane Boutique)


I'm linking this to The CSI project!
Visit thecsiproject.com

Thanks for dropping by! Here's what's comin' up for ya tomorrow...



(sorry I think the hint for the candy jar was a bit too easy so this should keep ya guessing! :))
You have read this article with the title Candy Jar. You can bookmark this page URL http://loriescorner.blogspot.com/2011/04/candy-jar.html. Thanks!