Welcome Home!

This beautiful girl is my sister. She just returned home from Paraguay after serving for 18 mo. as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.


We had a blast spending the week together eating LOTS of food, getting pedicures, swimming, celebrating a birthday and having some Easter fun!


The four of us sisters are finally back together again-just missing a brother who is still out serving a mission! (that's me there with the whitest legs ever!)


I had to give them a goodbye for now since I'm the only one that doesn't live there, but I'm finally settled back home and ready to get back into the swing of sharing some Sweet Love with you again!

I'll be back with a crafty post here in the next day or two (had to throw together some Easter fun for the kids since we got back the day before, pre-school at my house this week and next, hundreds of pictures from our trip to go through, and a real date night with the hubby this weekend-first one in like 5 months, so I've got some excuses right?! ha ha!) See ya soon!
You have read this article with the title Welcome Home!. You can bookmark this page URL http://loriescorner.blogspot.com/2011/04/welcome-home.html. Thanks!