Feature Friday

I'm so sorry that these features are going to be quick today! I had an eventful day with bad news of an upcoming root canal-which I may or may not be in attendance to if I faint on the doorstep of the dentists' office beforehand. Yikes! Anybody else ever have to go through this?? I'm terrified!

Onto better news...these FANTASTIC projects my followers are doing!

J&M's Eye Candy Strawberry Flags looks scrumptious!! I can't wait to make these for the 4th of July party we're having!


Sweet Peas and Bumblebees sharks in the pool is such a fun idea that my kids would think was SO awesome!


I love Moore Babies patriotic wreath and the idea she had to add flags to the center-perfection!


How sweet is this Butterfly Kissing Ball Inspired by Giving created?! I made a few of these for valentines day, but how perfect to add a little butterfly to one for spring. Simply beautiful!


And now a little shout out to these ladies for trying their hand at the bean balls I made a couple weeks ago! Thanks for sharing them with me ladies, I'm so excited to feature you!

Thrifty 101 made some in the same colors I used, didn't she do a fantastic job!


And Flour Blossoms created a set in Red, White, and Blue for the 4th of July! So festive!


Thanks to all you ladies for your inspiration and for being a follower of Love Sweet Love and a thanks to all of you for being here today! Have a GREAT weekend and a HAPPY fathers day! See you back here Monday okay?!
You have read this article with the title Feature Friday. You can bookmark this page URL http://loriescorner.blogspot.com/2011/06/feature-friday_17.html. Thanks!