Thoughtful Thursday

Every Thursday will be a thoughtful or thankful post! It could be a quote I like, a little tidbit of wisdom I learned that week, or something I'm particularly thankful for that week. Whatever I share, it's my hope that it will be inspiring. Something that makes me want to be a better person.

A dear friend of mine shared this particular message with me several months ago and it was one of the reasons I gained the courage to start Love Sweet Love! I just recently saw the video floating around bloggy world and wanted to share it for my first Thoughtful Thursday since it's part of the reason I'm here. I love this message that everyone, ANYone, can CREATE.


Have a beautiful day today! Go CREATE something beautiful-even if it's just a SmIlE! Thanks for stopping by!
You have read this article with the title Thoughtful Thursday. You can bookmark this page URL http://loriescorner.blogspot.com/2011/06/thoughtful-thursday_2.html. Thanks!