Home Sweet Home

I'm finally back home after being out of town for a week and a half. As much as I love traveling and visiting family and friends, I really, really love being home.

They say "Home is where the heart is," and I believe this is true. It's also true that "Home is where my kitties are," and I'm slightly out of sorts (more so than usual) when I'm not with them.

Here are a few pics of my visit to Denver. Some of the highlights included a party my family threw for me in honor of my receiving agent representation, getting to see my writer BFF, Julie, and, of course, spending time with my 11-week old niece, Devyn Rae.

What is it you love about your home? What is it that makes you love it more than any other place on earth? What, if anything, would you change if you could?

IN OTHER NEWS
Here's a link to my first "official" interview after signing with an agent. And here's a link to Writer's Digest where I'm also featured.

Also, as promised, my next post will be about how it felt to sign the agent/author contract (which I've reviewed via email and will receive in the mail this week) and what it was like to receive my first "Editorial Notes" from my agent.
You have read this article Home Sweet Home / QueryTracker.net / Writer's Digest with the title Home Sweet Home. You can bookmark this page URL http://loriescorner.blogspot.com/2009/11/home-sweet-home.html. Thanks!