You're My Angels Here on Earth...

Today is a day to give thanks for all the blessings in our lives. I'm grateful for so many people and things, I hardly know where to begin. Suffice it to say, I'm happy, healthy, and surrounded by love, support, and inspiration. These are greater blessings than I ever could have imagined.

And, I'm thankful for each of you. The readers of my blog are truly amazing. You bring smiles, wisdom, and laughter to my life, and for that, I will always be grateful. Thanks to you for making this past year one of the best of my life.

This is my small gift to you, my dear friends, for all that you have given me:

Angels On Earth
You are my brilliant angels, floating on your way
Dancing on your moonbeams, treasuring your days
I know you from a distance, I read your visions grand
You give me so much more than I could ever understand
Your presence is my blessing, your words I hold so dear
Your souls are perfect angels, beauty bringing me to tears
How can I express the many ways you've moved my soul?
The magic that I dance upon, the wisdom you bestow?
How can I ever thank you for your gifts so deep and bright?
To honor you, I'll carry on my journey towards The Light...

D.L.Schubert 11.26.09

Also, if you get the chance, hop on over to my MySpace and listen to the song, "Rooftops." That's my other gift to you.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Please know, I am deeply, deeply grateful.
You have read this article blessings / Giving thanks with the title You're My Angels Here on Earth.... You can bookmark this page URL http://loriescorner.blogspot.com/2009/11/you-my-angels-here-on-earth.html. Thanks!