Bitter Truth - Live

I promised a while back that I'd let you see me vlog a new song I wrote. In all honesty, I never practiced much, but here it is: (Also, I apologize for the sound quality, but hopefully, you'll get the picture.)



If you don't see all of me (full screen) here, feel free to click on the YouTube video link.

Here are the lyrics:

BITTER TRUTH
When I first saw you, I knew it was true
My heart would always be calling for you
"Sleep with me, darling, I'll always be true...
All our tomorrows, we'll see through"

We were happy, blissful, and free
Our souls were blended just you and me
But then a mystery called in the night
A blackness followed and took flight

I once upon hurt you so badly, it's true
Hard to imagine what I put you through
I never thought that the plans that we drew
Would lead to something... bitter truth, bitter truth

And time keeps flowing, thoughts ever new
Moving us forward wounded and bruised
But time heals over the pain that we knew
Leaving an open view

Once upon darkness came in the night
It tried to harm us, make us take flight
Yesterday's calling, tainted and wise
Reminding us always... love never dies
Reminds us always of bitter truths

Debra L. Schubert aka Jamie C. Keys
3.18.10

For those of you who know what's been going on in my life lately, I imagine you'll "get it." For the rest of you, I hope you'll love it for your own reasons and relate the song to your own personal stories.
You have read this article Bitter Truth with the title Bitter Truth - Live. You can bookmark this page URL http://loriescorner.blogspot.com/2010/04/bitter-truth-live.html. Thanks!