In Lieu of SUBLIMINAL MONDAY - Honor Your Word

Heading to Portland, OR to spend time with Awesome Agent, aka Bernadette Baker-Baughman, going over what I hope will be the final revisions on my manuscript. I will also be meeting with some very strong, talented, creative women who I know will help me get through this difficult time.

I promise to return next week with an all-new version of SUBLIMINAL MONDAY complete with Oregon stories and laughs. Until then, my sweet friends and family, stay well and don't forget to hug and appreciate those closest to you. Don't ever take the ones you love for granted, and always remember to honor your word. Be someone others can count on. In the end, how deeply we love each other and how honestly we honor our word is what constitutes our legacy.
You have read this article Honor your word with the title In Lieu of SUBLIMINAL MONDAY - Honor Your Word. You can bookmark this page URL http://loriescorner.blogspot.com/2010/05/in-lieu-of-subliminal-monday-honor-your.html. Thanks!