Home Sweet Home

MAJOR LIFE CHOICE:
My big decision is (drum roll, please!) I've decided to pass on the beach and stay close to home. Being near the most important people in my world (my two sons) is what matters most. I'm still devastated by the recent turn of events in my life, and I don't know how long it'll take to move past it. However, for now, one big decision has been made: I'm staying somewhere in southeastern PA.

Thanks so much for all the kind words and inquiries about my well-being. It means a lot to know so many people care.

WRITING UPDATE:
As far as my YA novel is concerned, AA is currently reviewing it. I hope to be moving forward with that in the near future as well.

What major choices have you made in your lives lately?
You have read this article major choices with the title Home Sweet Home. You can bookmark this page URL http://loriescorner.blogspot.com/2010/08/home-sweet-home.html. Thanks!