Neglectful...

I just wanted to pop in for a quick sec and say SORRY for neglecting you yesterday!! With all the fun of American Crafter I've been elbow deep in fabric all week and have a sink full of dishes, loads and loads of dirty laundry and children that NEED to be played with! I apologize for not getting the Halloween wreath tutorial up for you yesterday like I said I would, but can you forgive me?! Maybe sometimes life catches you in a whirlwind as well?! I don't have time today to post it either, but I'm going to try really hard to get it up for you on Monday, and I promise you'll love it! :) Check back tomorrow to see what project has CONSUMED my life this week! Thanks for understanding!
You have read this article with the title Neglectful.... You can bookmark this page URL http://loriescorner.blogspot.com/2011/10/neglectful.html. Thanks!