Pumpkin Pedestal's

HELLO beautiful ladies and gents! (gotta throw that out there in case there's at least one of them checking out LSL...like my hubby :) ) Remember those cute pedestal's my mod podge pumpkins were sitting on in yesterday's post? Welp they started out as simple, .50 wood pieces from Hobby Lobby I found while browsing the wood section. P.S. I think browsing is possibly my most favorite thing to do EVER. Ahhhh...so relaxing and inspirational, right?!


After a quick coat of black acrylic paint (black metallic sequins is the exact color)...


....and a thin layer of mod podge...


...these babies were ready for some fabric (or scrapbook paper if that's how you roll).


To hide those yucky, frayed edges I used some sparkly green ric rac (from Walmart) and hot glued it around the border of my fabric.


Eeeek! So cute! I {heart} me some ric rac!


You then glue them (using E6000) to the top of a candlestick (mine were .50 at a thrift store that I spray painted black).


And display those SpUnKyyyy pumpkins on top!!!


Nothin' to it! Thanks bunches my sweet friends for popping over to check out what's going on here! Tomorrow I'll be back with my Halloween project for the first round of the American Crafter competition!!! See ya then~

Have a Sweetly Lovely day today my lovelies!!
You have read this article with the title Pumpkin Pedestal's. You can bookmark this page URL http://loriescorner.blogspot.com/2011/10/pumpkin-pedestal.html. Thanks!