The GOOD News and The BAD News...

Okay let's do the bad news first to get it out of the way...

Well, unfortunately I won't be moving on in the American Crafter Competition to the finals :(. It was SO fun to be apart of and meet new friends and bloggers and really stretch my creativity in a way I haven't done in a really long time! I'm so thankful to Amy at Naptime Crafters for hosting the competition and giving little Love Sweet Love some time to shine in the bloggy spotlight! That being said...THANK YOU THANK YOU for your votes each week to get me to round 3!! Although I'm sad not to compete in the last round of the competition it is really such a blessing in disguise as I have SO much going on in "real" life this week! :) Namely making my little princess her Halloween costume which I've put off till now because I just haven't had the time! Also, my bathrooms are in DIRE need of a deep cleaning...I won't even tell you how long it's been cause then you wouldn't be my friend. And lastly, because I really want to go to bed before 2 am just once in the next week. :) I'm not sure my body...or my family...can take anymore sleepless nights! Ha Ha! Thanks again for all your support friends, it meant so much to me!! And hey...85 votes isn't too shabby at all, I'll take it! :)

And now for the GOOD news!!

Today I'm over at J&M Eye Candy sharing a super fun and YUMMY tutorial. Come over and take a peek and say hello mmmmkay! I think your neighbors will thank you...


Thanks for popping in today and I WILL have that Halloween wreath up for you tomorrow...get your felt and scissors ready! :) Love ya my lovelies!
You have read this article with the title The GOOD News and The BAD News.... You can bookmark this page URL http://loriescorner.blogspot.com/2011/10/the-good-news-and-bad-news.html. Thanks!