Crafty Scrappy Happy me thursday {A Link party!!!}

I'm so SO so SO so SO excited to be co-hosting Crafty Scrappy Happy's link party with Jaime today. We are doubling the pleasure and the fun for you with a double linky party (you can link up here or there and it will show up on both blogs!) Join us won't you!!!

And now a note from our host :)...

Hello Love Sweet Love fans and Friends!!!


I am SO lucky to have such a great co-host this week----simply said, Angela is the best.


And I am SO thrilled to have you guys partying with my blog Crafty Scrappy Happy!!!


This is a double link party so anything you link up here will also so up over at my blog----


And I just can't wait to see what kind of crafts and fun stuff you are up to!!!





The only rules and requests for this party:


Have fun linking up anything Crafty Scrappy & Happy--no etsy shops or giveaways please!


Be a follower of Crafty Scrappy Happy and Love Sweet Love if you would!!!


&


Grab a party button!







Photobucket






and p.s. I love making new blog friends---stop by and say hi if you have a chance!!!





~Jaime from Crafty Scrappy Happy

You have read this article with the title Crafty Scrappy Happy me thursday {A Link party!!!}. You can bookmark this page URL http://loriescorner.blogspot.com/2011/11/crafty-scrappy-happy-me-thursday-link.html. Thanks!