Mod Podged Fall Pumpkins

After I had such a great response on my Halloween Mod Podged pumpkins, I decided that making some fall version ones would be the perfect thing to get me in the mood for fall decorating!


The pumpkins I did previously were from the $ store, but by the end of October not ONE dollar store in my city had ANY pumpkins whatsoever left! Isn't that crazy?! So I picked these ones up from Hobby Lobby when they were 70% off. The stems weren't too bad how they were, but I wanted them to really complement the fabric so I decided to paint them a copper metallic.

P.S. I am LOOOOVING this color right now, I'm painting everything I can get my hands on! :)


I had picked up these 3 scraps of fabric for about $1 each from JoAnns about a month ago and I still have plenty of each one left that I'm using for another project I'm working on right now! :)


Following the tutorial I wrote up HERE, I mod podged on the fabric in strips all around the pumpkins.


Although I was bummed that I couldn't use cutsey, easy, perfectly shaped for this project, $ store pumpkins, now that they're done I love that they're all different heights, and roundness. Good dimensions I think. :)




Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you're staying warm where you are! It snowed this weekend for me...and today...so we're bundled up inside crafting! What are you doing today?!

Linking up to these great parties as well as:

The DIY Show Off
You have read this article with the title Mod Podged Fall Pumpkins. You can bookmark this page URL http://loriescorner.blogspot.com/2011/11/mod-podged-fall-pumpkins.html. Thanks!