Just a Few of the People I'm Thankful For...

Me and my son, Adam, Breckenridge, CO, 11.20.11
My sister, Michelle, and I, Cabo San Lucas, Oct.'10
My sister, Laurie, and her wonderful husband, Peter, Oct. '11
My boyfriend, Bobby, and our cat, Mia, August, '11.
My friends, John and Heather, Caribbean Cruise, Nov. '05.
Laura Weber Martin, Carolyn Ward Parsons, Cindy Wilson, and I. Nov '10
Me and my son, Ethan, May '10.
Me and Bobby, Sanibel Island, FL, Oct. '10.


My friend, Joanne, and I. Phoenixville, PA, Oct. '09.

Dad and Mom, Cape May, NJ, August '11.
Me and Ken Parsons, Summer '10.
Me and Bobby, St. Patrick's Day Parade, March '11.
Mom, Laurie, David (front), Dad, Me, Sharon, and Devyn. Cabo, Oct. '10.
My niece, Devyn, Oct. '11.
My nephew, Nash, Oct. 11.
My friend, Julie, and I at BEA in NYC. May '09.
Adam and I, Lone Tree, CO, Thanksgiving '10.
Me and Ethan, Rehoboth Beach, DE, August '10.
Sharon, Ethan, my cousin, Eric, and Adam, August '11.
Back Row: Adam, Sharon, Laurie, Peter, Debbie, Ethan, Bobby. Middle Row: David, Dad, Mom, Michelle, Devyn, Travis. Front Row: Arissa, Jalen, Josea. - Laurie and Peter's Wedding, 10.1.11, Centennial, CO.

You have read this article family / Thanksgiving with the title Just a Few of the People I'm Thankful For.... You can bookmark this page URL http://loriescorner.blogspot.com/2011/11/just-few-of-people-i-thankful-for.html. Thanks!