This One Goes Out to the One I Love

EVERLASTING
As I stare across both time and space, to the deep end of your soul
My heart melts like a prayer embraced, my mind is swallowed whole
When did this dive of passion turn to star-filled endless nights?
When did your ageless mansion come to wrap around me tight?
I don’t know, I may never know, these questions linger still
All that matters now, my love, is with you I’m fulfilled

Whenever I’m with you, my love, my restless tides are thrashing
Time ticks on, side by side, endless oceans crashing
Wherever I’m with you, my love, my galaxies are smashing
Time stands still, hand in hand, dream-splashed everlasting.

For Bobby,11.29.11
Debra Lynn Lazar
You have read this article being in love / poetry with the title This One Goes Out to the One I Love. You can bookmark this page URL http://loriescorner.blogspot.com/2011/11/this-one-goes-out-to-one-i-love.html. Thanks!