Breaking Through

And... I'm in! Yes, it's true. I live in a new place. A place with beautiful hardwood floors, a tumbled marble back splash, brilliant artwork, and glorious views of nature. I also have a new place to write. A place I call my "study." A place where, today, I added nearly 1400 words to my wip.

What makes a new house a home? Love. Plain and simple. And, I've got that, too. I'm lucky and grateful and can barely express my thanks to those who fill my life with love. From breakdowns, come breakthroughs. The trick is letting the breakthroughs break through.

Here are a few pics of my humble new abode. Grab a drink, put your feet up, and make yourself at home. Life is short. Live it.

Dream. Love. Dance. Create. Rejoice. Cry. Honor. Adore. Give. Receive. Heal. Be Grateful. Repeat...

Dining Room

Living Room
Study

Study

Kitchen

Front Entryway

Backyard

Patio

Master Bedroom
You have read this article with the title Breaking Through. You can bookmark this page URL http://loriescorner.blogspot.com/2011/05/breaking-through.html. Thanks!