New Chapters

Little Pearls
OK, every time I think my book is "done" I add another chapter. Or, in this case, two. The first is on the comedy and tragedy of buying a car, and the second is on my stint as an interior decorator or "designer" as we designers prefer to be called. Thankfully, neither of these things are superficial. That might put a kink in the enormous dignity I maintain in "Little Pearls" - a Chelsea Handler-esque commentary on suburban life. (The pic above is my dream car sitting by my dream location, the beach. The car I bought? A milk-toast, 2008 white, four-door Nissan Altima parked inside my garage in suburban Philly, about two hours from the Jersey shore, which can only arguably be called, "the beach". The Altima is not quite a Mercedes Benz SLR Maclaren Roadster with a base price of $500K, but it does have four wheels and headlights. That will do for now.)

Along with politics, family, the absurdity of religion, and our tanking economy, new cars and great interior design are important subjects to me. What is important to you?
You have read this article with the title New Chapters. You can bookmark this page URL http://loriescorner.blogspot.com/2008/10/new-chapters.html. Thanks!