Comic Relief Courtesy of Baby Jesus

My wonderful blog-friend Angie gave away a cake. I didn't win, and I'm not real happy about that. Nope, not happy at all. Although, it didn't look chocolate, so maybe it's not that big of a deal. But, just in case it is chocolate, I gave her instructions on how to bypass the "contest" thing next time around and simply send me the damn cake. If you pop over to Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee (the winner this time around), you'll see a lot of talk about Baby Jesus.

Now, being raised a nice, Jewish girl in New York, I've never given a whole lot of thought to Baby Jesus or toddler Jesus, or teenage Jesus, or even (dare I say?) hot grown-up Jesus (he would SO be a rock star these days!). Anyway, it got me thinking of my favorite Baby Jesus association and here it is: Baby Jesus Grace from Talledega Nights.

Enjoy!
You have read this article Baby Jesus / King Cake / Talladega Nights with the title Comic Relief Courtesy of Baby Jesus. You can bookmark this page URL http://loriescorner.blogspot.com/2009/03/comic-relief-courtesy-of-baby-jesus.html. Thanks!