Car Organizer

You may have seen this car organizer from Decor-ganzie Crafts made from a shoe organizer around the blogs you peruse, or maybe you remember seeing it here as I featured it awhile back, but I have been wanting one for myself ever since I saw it!


Especially when she posted her embellished version-using duct tape!


When I was scouring our dollar store for some organization items for my laundry room (I'm pretty excited to show yall it!), I came across the 5 pocket organizer Heather used for hers and bought...a few :). I haven't embellished mine yet-just waiting to come across the perfect duct tape:)- but it still has cleaned up our car immensely! Love it!


Now when my vampire children squeal the moment sunshine pierces their beady little eyes, I can quickly and safely (versus twisting my neck in all sorts of uncomfortable and unnatural ways to find them buried under a seat or in between car seats) find them and all voices can return to a more pleasant pitch level. Just a quick reach behind the seat and voila!


Tissues for their snotty runny little noses? Check. Oh car organizer how I love thee.


And oh my little readers, how I love thee! :) Thanks for popping in to say hello! Have a wonderful, fantablous Monday! (And happy AUGUST! what?!)
You have read this article with the title Car Organizer. You can bookmark this page URL http://loriescorner.blogspot.com/2011/08/car-organizer.html. Thanks!