Celebrate Good Times, COME ON!

Today is my dear father's 75th birthday (my niece, Devyn, my dad, and me from last Thanksgiving).













This Wednesday is my wonderful brother-in-law, David's, 50th birthday (David and I in Cabo last October).








Saturday is my beautiful sister, Laurie's wedding (her and her soul mate, Peter). 
 

















I've flown across the country to be with them on these special occasions.
 
So, to all my lovely readers: I'm on vacation in Denver with my family through October 7th. After that, I promise I'll post again like a real blogger. 
 
Until then, here's a great, big SMOOCH for each and every one of you!

(Feel the love, baby, feel the love.)


You have read this article with the title Celebrate Good Times, COME ON!. You can bookmark this page URL http://loriescorner.blogspot.com/2011/09/celebrate-good-times-come-on.html. Thanks!